If Netflix or someone wanted to make an A Disturbing Prospect movie, and I got first choice for the cast, I’d cast Emmy Rossum as my Olivia. I love how she can pull off doe-eyed or dangerous—or even both!
Here are five things you should know about Olivia.
- Olivia was adopted when she was seven, and came to live with Lucy.
- Just like Lucy, Olivia has commitment issues. Her parents were never married, and even though her adoptive parents were, she still doesn’t believe in marriage.
- Olivia is sex-positive, meaning she fully embraces her sexuality. And why not? Sex is fun!
- At the moment, she’s in school to become a social worker. She wants to help scared little kids in the system.
- Even though Olivia doesn’t really consider her adoptive parents hers—she remembers and misses her biological parents—she considers Lucy her sister and best friend.
A Disturbing Prospect is now available!