Elizabeth Barone writes contemporary New Adult romance and suspense. Her stories focus on the gritty side of being a twenty-something, featuring characters who chose an alternative path in life. She is the author of over a dozen books, including The Nanny with the Skull Tattoos and the South of Forever series.
Elizabeth lives in Waterbury, Connecticut with her husband, the artist Michael Campbell.
- Favorite Books: The Dark Tower series, by Stephen King; Ella Enchanted, by Gail Carson Levine; Julie of the Wolves, by Jean Craighead George; A Kind of Intimacy, by Jenn Ashworth; Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn; The Silver Linings Playbook, by Matthew Quick; A Song of Ice and Fire series, by George R. R. Martin.
- Favorite Authors: Tess Gerritsen, Joe Meno, Stephen King, Tracie Puckett, Lindsay Buroker.
- Favorite Movies: The Crow, Frozen, An American Tail, That Awkward Moment, Backdraft, Thirteen, On the Edge of Innocence.
- Favorite TV Shows: Awkward, Game of Thrones, Chasing Life, Grey’s Anatomy, Young & Hungry.
- Favorite Music: Nico Vega, BANKS, The Duke Spirit, Lacuna Coil, Mastodon, Lenny Kravitz, Tyler Hilton, Aaliyah, Alexz Johnson, The Black Keys, Florence + the Machine… & more.
- Favorite Video Games: The Sims series, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII.
- Favorite Foods: Sushi, lasagna, pizza.
- Weirdest Habit: Whenever I’m having a hard time trying to describe something while writing, I act it out.
- Most Embarrassing Story: I once gave myself a concussion on a cabinet door. I’m clumsy.
- Something You Might Not Know: I am married (Barone is my maiden name); I have an undiagnosed autoimmune disease that is possibly Rheumatoid Arthritis; in my past life, I was a web designer, digital marketing consultant, and graphic designer.
Check out some frequently asked questions!