In case you missed it, Diving Into Him went FREE on the same day that What Happens On Tour came out. As of today, the book has eight reviews on Amazon (special thanks to everyone from Rockstars Among Us who reviewed)! This is fantastic and I’m so thankful to everyone who’s taken the time to post your thoughts. However, now that Diving Into Him is FREE everywhere, I really want to make a splash with it!
In order to do that, I need to do two things:
- advertise with Bookbub (the holy grail of indie publishing)
- trigger Amazon’s built-in support
Bookbub requires books to have at least 10 reviews to be accepted, and rumor has it that Amazon starts emailing customers about your book when you reach 50-60 reviews. This is where you come in. I really need your help!
If you’ve already posted your review on Amazon, thank you so much. (When you have a second, if you could copy/paste your review to Goodreads, iBooks, Kobo, Nook, etc, I would really appreciate it.)
If you’ve read Diving Into Him, but haven’t posted a review yet, please do. You can post your honest review here.
If you haven’t read Diving Into Him yet, grab your free copy here!
Now, let’s get to the good stuff.
For every five reviews posted, I’m giving you a special gift!
5 reviews: live video reading of a scene 10 reviews: giveaway—swag pack (U.S. only)
- 15 reviews: Koty’s POV of Tyler interlude
- 20 reviews: post-epilogue short—a date night
- 25 reviews: bonus sex scene of Jett/Koty
- 30 reviews: giveaway—signed 1st edition paperback (U.S. only)
- 35 reviews: alternate ending in Koty’s POV
- 40 reviews: giveaway—signed poster (U.S. only)
- 45 reviews: video reading of a chapter
- 50 reviews: live Q&A
- 55 reviews: post-epilogue short—Jett and Koty discuss their future
- 60+ reviews: giveaway—ebook copies of entire series
Now here’s where things get crazy. 😜 We only have one month to reach our goal! If we don’t make it, the blitz machine turns into a pumpkin. I know we don’t have to worry about that, though, because you rock!
Step 2: Leave an Honest Review
Post Your Review
Step 3: Spread the Word
Use the buttons below to share this post!
Not sure how to write a review? All you have to do is rate the book on a scale of one to five stars, then write one or two sentences saying whether you liked or disliked the book.